Berry Float, from Martha Stewart Living June 2014
4 cups of mixed berries - if using strawberries slice - I used raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries
1/2 cup of sugar
vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream
- It feels silly to write directions for this, but here we go...
- Combine the berries and sugar in a medium bowl and stir.
- Let sit for 45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes or so.
- A sauce will develop from the berries.
- To make the float, alternate layers of berries then the frozen yogurt. Top with seltzer.
- Slap on a cute straw and serve.